Each November, homeschooling widows and single moms are invited to a special evening hosted just for them, including:
- A beautifully prepared meal
- An encouraging message
- Pampering for an evening
- Provided childcare
All widowed or single homeschooling mothers are welcome.
- Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019 (sign up by October 26th)
- 6:00 pm | Fellowship and childcare drop off
- 6:15 pm | Evening program begins
- 8:15 pm | Evening program concludes
- Location: Bethany Evangelical Free Church (6240 S Broadway, Centennial, CO 80121)
- Questions? Contact us
The Casterline Fund
In addition to the banquet, the Casterline Widows Fund supports widows and single moms who desire to homeschool who may not have the means for practical items, such as curriculum, CHEC Independent School enrollment, and more. Learn more here.