The June 14th Homeschool Introductory Seminar will be held at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference. This is the only time of the year this Seminar is free!
CHEC’s Homeschool Introductory Seminar is handcrafted to help you answer the question “how do I homeschool” and gives you the tools to start confidently. Come and learn from veteran homeschool parents about the law that governs homeschooling in Colorado. Get answers to your why, how, what, and where questions about homeschooling. Leave feeling prepared to launch your family’s homeschool successfully!
Can’t make the June 14th seminar? The next in-person seminar will be held on August 5th, at New Hope Presbyterian Church in Castle Rock, CO.
Prefer to watch the Homeschool Introductory Seminar from home? You can now purchase the on-demand recordings of a previously recorded seminar!
Homeschool Introductory Seminar topics include:
- Things to consider before beginning
- Philosophy of homeschooling
- Homeschool law in Colorado
- Independent school options
- How to be successful in your homeschool
- Homeschool groups
- Special needs children
- Learning and teaching styles
- Record keeping and scheduling
- How to avoid burnout
- The success of homeschooling
- Answers to “What about socialization?” and other objections
(Starting high school? Don’t miss our High School & Beyond seminar.)
Two options for registration, on-demand (video) OR in-person:
- On demand video, $30 per family: Get access to a previously recorded Intro Seminar. Watch at your convenience!
- $40 per family to attend in person: Includes a light breakfast (muffins & fruit) and lunch. Grandparents are welcome to attend for free. Childcare is not provided. Bonus: You’ll have access to recordings after the live event, too!
The Nuts and Bolts and the Law sections were the most helpful. I am really overwhelmed by the “how” of it all. I am one who will over schedule and get overwhelmed. Hearing real stories about real situations was informative and reassuring. The tips were great. The law is so confusing to read so it was nice to have that spelled out.– previous attendee
Register for the Homeschool Introductory Seminar that works best for you!
FREE at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference!
|8:00 am||Doors Open|
|8:30 am||Vision & Philosophy of Homeschooling|
|9:45 am||Colorado law|
|11:00 am||Nuts & Bolts (Part 1)|
|12:00 pm||Lunch (included in registration)|
|12:30 pm||Nuts & Bolts (part 2)|
|2:00pm||Close of seminar|
We’ve held seminars in Pueblo, Thornton, Denver, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Loveland, and more – and we’d love to come to your city! Want to help? Let us know.