Make sure you’ve chosen the correct assessment/testing/evaluation option:
- I filed a Notice of Intent under Homeschool Law: view the Homeschool Law and Testing FAQs
- I’m a member of the CHEC Independent School: view School policies and Assessment Information
- I’m a member of another independent School: check your school’s policies
Choose a location to view information about professionals in that area. Please note: The inclusion of these professionals on our website is meant to be a service to our constituents and does not constitute an endorsement by CHEC.
Want to apply to publish your info on this page? Visit the Professional Listing Submission form.
Statewide & Online
- Teri Spray, qualified test examiner: 303-688-6626
- Services: Christian Cottage Schools and Home School Services exists to empower parents in the education of their unique and puzzling learners. We custom craft our curriculum ideas and suggestions following a one-on-one nationally-normed test and processing screening (Woodcock Johnson IV and Gibson Processing)
- Credentials: Teri Spray is a certified teacher and has been empowering home educators since 1986. She is also the lead outhor of over 20 books including My Everything Book, Teri’s Tips, 4 volumes of Unit Studies, 8 volumes of Reading/Writing materials and 6 volumes of Easy English which is used worldwide.
- Services: Homeschool evaluations, test administration, and consulting
- Credentials: Current Colorado teaching license, Master’s degree in education, homeschool mom, and former public school teacher.
- Services: Homeschool evaluations, Academic Testing, Cognitive/IQ Testing, Full Diagnostic Psychoeducational Evaluations, Homeschool and Curriculum Consulting, Cognitive Training to treat Learning Disabilities and learning struggles, Tutoring in all subjects/all grades, Executive Function and Study Skills Coaching, Homeschool support (certified teachers available to teach specific subjects or to supplement at home teaching)
- Credentials: Our team consists of Licensed Clinical Psychologists, Psychometrists, Educational Consultants, Special Educators, Reading Specialists, and Certified Teachers
- (303) 263-4214
- Services: Services: Shiloh offers the Woodcock Johnson IV Test of Achievement which is a recognized standardized test in Colorado. Shiloh also offers the Test of Cognitive Abilities (measuring auditory, visual & cognitive processing).
- Credentials: Glenda Childs is a Colorado certified teacher with a BA in Elementary Ed & MA in Curriculum Instruction. She has been in the field of education since 1985, including homeschooling her own children for 17 ye
- Services: Easy, painless evaluation process via email. I send you a packet and you fill it out and return it. Then I send back the completed evaluation with my comments along with a Certificate of Achievement. Turn around time 48 hours. $40 per evaluation.
- Credentials: Colorado Certified Teacher, Masters in Library Science. Evaluating students since 1992.
- (970) 903-7498
- Services: DyslexiaKit website has information for parents who teach a child with dyslexia. By using dyslexic gifts instead of focusing on weaknesses, children with dyslexia can soar as readers.
- Credentials: M.A. Special Education, 30+years educator and reading tutor, highly dyslexic daughter
- (772) 475-8052
- Services: I am available to provide speech and language services to students k-12. Specializing in articulation, reading comprehension, stuttering, etc.
- Credentials: M.S. in speech-language pathology, Certificate of Clinical Competence, licensed in CO and hold educators certificate in CO as well.
- Services: I am an Education Consultant and Advocate that provides services for families who need help navigating the education system. I do homeschool evaluations, academic testing, consulting, and advocate for the student to get the services needed to succeed.
- Credentials: Licensed Colorado teacher, Masters in Special Education, Bachelors in English, over 13 years experience working with students grades K-12, experience working with transition services for Special Education, test administrator through Pearson
- (407) 925-7140
- Services: I’m a fellow homeschooling mom, certified teacher and have a Masters in Education. I offer stress-free, virtual portfolio evaluations for families across Colorado – I am unschooling friendly and have a thorough understanding when it comes to children with special needs
- Credentials: M.Ed from Southeastern University, FL Certified Teacher, Homeschool Parent, Evaluator, and Consultant since 200
- Services: I am a certified dyslexia tutor with the Barton Reading and Spelling System. I am also a certified proctor for the Stanford-10 and Iowa standardized tests.
- Credentials: Elementary Education Life Credential; Certified Barton Tutor
- Services: Evaluations based on work samples (portfolios or notebooks welcome!) and help with high school planning and transcripts.
- Credentials: Current teaching license in CO and CA. Experience with a variety of schooling methods, styles, and curricula. Experience working with special needs and accelerated students. Ten years in the classroom, 3 years as consultant/evaluator for a homeschool charter school, 3 years as transcript coordinator for an independent school for homeschoolers, and homeschool mom. Serving Colorado homeschool families since 2010!
- Services: Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Achievement, 4th Edition (WJ-IV), WISC-V IQ Test, AD/HD Evaluation, Autism Diagnostic Test, MMPI-2 Personality Test
- Credentials: Licensed Psychologist or School Psychologist
- (720) 934-7980
- Services: Established in 2013, Online elementary reading tutor trained in OG methods. Currently offering phonics support and assessment assistance.
- Credentials: MAED Special Education, OG trained (IDA certification coming soon) Teacher Certification
- Services: Evaluations based on work samples (portfolios, projects, and notebooks welcome!) and oral reading assessment. Approved tester through www.bjupresshomeschool.com – Iowa Assessments (formerly ITBS) and Stanford. Approved tester through Seton Testing.
- Credentials: Teaching license in CO with 8 years in the classroom (Oklahoma). A homeschooling mom with over eight years of experience with homeschool evaluating/test proctoring.
- (720) 984-6010
- Services: Formal academic achievement assessments, informal academic skills/portfolio assessments, bi-annual testing support; strategy sessions with families to plan for unique learners, individual/ small group tutoring in reading and math.
- Credentials: CO State Licensed Educator for 19 years in Elementary Education; Multi-Age classroom teacher for 11 years; Masters in Special Education (5yrs -21yrs); Special education teacher for 5 years; foster and adoptive mom
- (970) 846-5102
- Services: Evaluations for Woodcock Johnson, Iowa Basics, CAT Achievement, and Terra Nova. Tutoring and educational support and guidance specializing in learning through movement, specialized education for boys, project based learning and unschooling.
- Credentials: Check our website for a full list of our credentials. Together we have over 40 years experience in education with credentials in Special Education, and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education.
- (970) 623-9991
- Services: Tutoring, homeschool support, end of year evaluations and assessments
- Credentials: Certified special education teacher, Orten-Gillingham trained
- coloradoheritage.org, coloradoheritage.org/standardized-testing
- Services: Both group and individual — for those who attend our Academy or who are members of our Independent School.
- We have been offering standardized testing services for 10+ years. Personal evaluators hold education degrees from Bachelor to Masters.
- (720) 339-5825
- Services: Homeschool Evaluations, Portfolio Evaluations, Homeschool problem solving sessions, Curriculum consultations, Early Reading Intervention, ESL tutoring
- Credentials: Current Colorado License, B.A in Elementary Education, MA in Curriculum and Development. Homeschool mom and ESL tutor
- Services: Testing/Tutoring
- Credentials: Licensed Special Education Teacher (K-12), Certified Dyslexic Tutor, Consultant and Screener (Orton Gillingham based Barton Program), Linguistic Therapist
- Services: Homeschool Evaluations (In-person in the Longmont/Loveland areas or Online); Homeschool and curriculum consultation, High School and College Planning, and College Application Support. (Available online as well).
- Credentials: Licensed School Counselor in Colorado (K-12); M.Ed. in Guidance and Counseling; Nine years as a high school counselor; Homeschool Mom of two kids
- Services: "Academic achievement testing (Woodcock Johnson IV) including a detailed report and personalized recommendations. Academic progress evaluation. Reading tutoring (specializing in dyslexia). Serving the homeschool community since 2007."
- Credentials: Master’s degree in Special Education and Educational Diagnostics, Bachelor’s degree in Education, Colorado teaching license
- (928) 273-1982
- Services: I offer any standardized state testing for families that meet state requirements. I would also be glad to help with any assistance for Mathematics tutoring, or curriculum help with Math
- Credentials: I have been teaching Secondary Mathematics for 17 years both in Brick'n Mortar and Online and now I am homeschooling my own children. I currently Certified in three different states to teach Secondary Mathematics.
- (970) 366-9627
- Services: Cognitive based program that strengthens learning capacities. Online or in person learning opportunities.
- Credentials: Arrowsmith Program Director/Teacher, Educator for 29 years, former homeschool parent and SPED teacher.