Christian Home Educators of Colorado exists to defend your family’s freedom and help you homeschool with confidence!
When you support the ministry of CHEC with a financial donation or by volunteering your time, you become a part of defending freedom and helping families homeschool with confidence — here in Colorado and around the world!
CHEC does not receive government funding.
We are a 501c3 non-profit organization; all donations are tax-deductible. This means we need you to partner with us today to make a difference in the lives of Christian homeschoolers!
Once contributions have reached each of the following annual amounts, contributors are eligible for the following benefits:
- $75 – Stakeholder
- $15 off HSLDA membership and 10% off CHEC’s annual Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference
- $200 – Founding Family
- $15 off HSLDA membership and 25% off CHEC’s annual Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference
- $500 – Pillar
- Above “Founding Family” benefits
- Complimentary full-conference pass to CHEC’s annual Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference
- FREE membership in the CHEC Independent School
- $750 – Wall Builder
- Above “Pillar” benefits
- FREE full-conference pass for a friend who has not attended CHEC’s annual Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference before
- $1000 – Cornerstone
- Above “Wall Builder” benefits
- Invitation to an exclusive conference kick-off dinner with the CHEC team and select conference speakers
“We envision families honoring Jesus Christ by embracing home discipleship that is Christ centered, parent directed, and free from government control.”
Other ways to support CHEC
Asset-based Donation - Cars, boats, stock, real estate and other securities are just a few of the different assets that you can donate directly to the ministry of Christian Home Educators of Colorado.
Donate ANY car, truck, RV, or boat - Fast, Free, & Friendly. Better than low trade-in value or high cost repairs and a Big “Thank You!” from us. Just CLICK here! or Call 1-866-628-2277(CARS).
Charitable Gift Annuities, Donor-Advised Funds, and other similar charitable vehicles allow you to make strategic use of larger gifts in creative, tax-efficient ways.
Planned Giving - A legacy gift made through your estate or trust, retirement plan, or life insurance policy is a lasting way to assist CHEC in passing on the faith for generations into the future.
For more information this or about of these giving options, please email us at email@example.com or call the office at 720-842-4852.
Consider donating your old curriculum and homeschool materials to CHEC. Your donations are tax-deductible and serve many families in need of homeschool resources to continue a thriving home education. Find directions here for our location in Parker.
Each summer, CHEC hosts a silent auction at our annual homeschool conference. The silent auction has family-friendly, unique items like gift certificates to restaurants and activities, gift baskets full of themed items, and special products. All proceeds from the silent auction go to CHEC, and donations are tax-deductible. Contact the silent auction coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like more information.
When you shop following the instructions below, these companies make a donation to CHEC.
- Office Depot 5% Back to Schools Program: When you purchase qualifying school supplies, CHEC receives credits equal to 5% of total to use for free supplies. Just share our school ID# when you shop. (Christian Home Educators of Colorado, #70206154)
- Box Tops for Education: Download the BoxTops app, create an account, and select CHEC as your "school" (search zip code 80134 and find Christian Home Educators of Colorado). Then, scan your receipts to add cash right to CHEC's earnings online – no clipping or mailing required.
We recommend that you consult a professional advisor to determine which charitable gifts are appropriate for you. We do not render tax or legal advice. Christian Home Educators of Colorado is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the Internal Revenue Service.
“[Before the CHEC event], I was ready to give up on homeschool. I had made a mental note of the first [school] I intended to call and schedule a campus tour. And now, after such wonderful encouragement, I feel equipped and encouraged to press on.“
“It is a blessing to be encouraged [by CHEC] to continue this journey, not only of homeschooling, but [also of] keeping a Godly marriage and discipling our children.”
“[CHEC’s event] pointed our family in the right direction. My goal has always been to point [my children] toward Christ but I was getting caught up in grades and not focusing on our Creator. This has helped me to refocus and remember what comes first.”