When you donate, volunteer for, and support the ministry of Christian Home Educators of Colorado, you become a part of defending freedom and helping families homeschool with confidence — here in Colorado and around the world.
CHEC does not receive government funding. We’re also a 501c3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible. All of that means we need you. Team with us today to make a difference in families’ lives!
Once contributions have reached each of the following annual amounts, contributors are eligible for the following benefits:
- $75 (Stakeholder): $15 off HSLDA membership and 10% off CHEC’s annual conference.
- $200 (Founding Family): the above benefits, but increased to 25% off CHEC’s annual conference
- $500 (Pillar): the above benefits, plus free full pass to CHEC’s annual conference, and free membership in the CHEC Independent School
- $750 (Wall Builder): the above benefits, plus free full conference pass for a friend who has not attended CHEC’s annual conference before
- $1000 (Cornerstone): the above benefits, plus an invitation to an exclusive conference kick-off dinner with the CHEC team and keynote conference speakers
Other ways to support CHEC
Set up monthly automatic donations
Donate items to the Silent Auction
Each summer, CHEC hosts a silent auction at our annual homeschool conference. The silent auction has family-friendly, unique items like gift certificates to restaurants and activities, gift baskets full of themed items, and special products. All proceeds from the silent auction go to CHEC, and donations are tax-deductible. Contact the silent auction coordinator at email@example.com if you’d like more information.
Shop through programs that give back
When you shop following the instructions below, these companies make a donation to CHEC.
- Box Tops for Education: Clip Box Tops and send to CHEC (each one is worth $0.10!). Or go digital by downloading the BoxTops app, creating an account to link to CHEC, and scanning your receipts to add cash right to CHEC’s earnings online – no clipping or mailing required.
- Office Depot 5% Back to Schools Program: When you purchase qualifying school supplies, CHEC receives credits equal to 5% of total to use for free supplies. Just share our school ID# when you shop. (Christian Home Educators of Colorado, #70206154)
Consider donating your old curriculum and homeschool materials to CHEC. Your donations are tax-deductible and serve many families in need of homeschool resources to continue a thriving home education. Find directions here for our location in Parker.
“It is a blessing to be encouraged [by CHEC] to continue this journey, not only of homeschooling, but [also of] keeping a Godly marriage and discipling our children.”
“[CHEC’s event] pointed our family in the right direction. My goal has always been to point [my children] toward Christ but I was getting caught up in grades and not focusing on our Creator. This has helped me to refocus and remember what comes first.”
“[Before the CHEC event], I was ready to give up on homeschool. I had made a mental note of the first [school] I intended to call and schedule a campus tour. And now, after such wonderful encouragement, I feel equipped and encouraged to press on.“