Every parent should be equipped to homeschool with success
When you support the ministry of Christian Home Educators of Colorado, you’re providing encouragement, resources, and training to thousands of families throughout the state of Colorado (and even the world through Homeschool Summits).
Our ministry assists struggling homeschooling families, stands up for homeschool liberty and parental rights at the state Capitol, and provides resources and events to equip parents for the homeschooling journey.
CHEC does not receive government funding. And that means we need you. Team up with us today to make a difference in families’ lives.
Christian Home Educators of Colorado is a 501c3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Click here for information on monthly automatic donations
Want to make monthly automatic donation? Simply mail us (1) a voided check with (2) the monthly donation amount filled in to make a monthly donation to CHEC via ACH. Find our address here.
Click here to view benefits of donating
Once contributions have reached each of the following annual amounts, contributors are eligible for the following benefits:
- $75 (Stakeholder): $15 off HSLDA membership and 10% off CHEC’s annual conference.
- $200 (Founding Family): the above benefits, but increased to 25% off CHEC’s annual conference
- $500 (Pillar): the above benefits, plus free full pass to CHEC’s annual conference, and free membership in the CHEC Independent School
- $750 (Wall Builder): the above benefits, plus free full conference pass for a friend who has not attended CHEC’s annual conference before
- $1000 (Cornerstone): the above benefits, plus an invitation to an exclusive conference kick-off dinner with the CHEC team and keynote conference speakers
Click here to learn about donating items to the Silent Auction
Each summer, CHEC hosts a silent auction at our annual homeschool conference. The silent auction has family-friendly, unique items like gift certificates to restaurants and activities, gift baskets full of themed items, and special products. All proceeds from the silent auction go to CHEC, and donations are tax-deductible. Contact the silent auction coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like more information.
Here’s what a few families had to say about how the ministry of CHEC has impacted their journey:
“It is a blessing to be encouraged to continue this journey, not only of homeschooling, but [also of] keeping a Godly marriage and discipling our children.”
“[CHEC’s event] pointed our family in the right direction. My goal has always been to point [my children] toward Christ but I was getting caught up in grades and not focusing on our Creator. This has helped me to refocus and remember what comes first.”
“[Before the event], I was ready to give up on homeschool. I had made a mental note of the first [school] I intended to call and schedule a campus tour. And now, after such wonderful encouragement, I feel equipped and encouraged to press on.“