As your child enters the teen years and high school approaches, it can feel like beginning homeschooling all over again. That’s why CHEC hosts these seminars to equip you to complete the homeschool journey.
You’ll hear from veteran homeschool dads and moms about their experiences as you receive tools to help you begin this new season. Learn together with your student to prepare well for the last four years and beyond!
Two options for registration:
- $49 per family to watch via livestream recording. Recordings available to view anytime via private login to website. Session handouts available for download. (Includes only one of the afternoon breakout sessions.)
- $69 per family to attend in Castle Rock: Includes a syllabus, an informational resource booklet, and lunch for the couple and their high school student. Grandparents are welcome to attend for free. (High school students are welcome, but childcare for younger children is not provided.) Currently Unavailable
Topics include . . .
- Developing a 4-year high school plan
- Extra-curricular classes
- High school transcripts and record keeping
- Testing and college searching
- Entrepreneurship and college alternatives
- Specific subject how-to’s for math, science, and more
|8:30||Vision for Homeschooling High School - Steve Vaughan|
|9:45||Developing a Plan for High School - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|11:00||High School Transcript Clinic and Record Keeping Help - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|1:00||Charting Your Way through High School for College, Workforce, or Military - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|2:15||Apprenticeship & Mentorship - Daniel Craig||High School Math & Science - Cindy Puhek||High School Language Arts - Patti Dotten||Dual Enrollment - Joan Girkins|
|3:30||You Can Homeschool High School ... If You Can Make It Through Tomorrow - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
Looking for more High School help? Check out our support page here.