Whether you’re just beginning homeschooling or have done it for years, high school can feel like a whole new game. We’ve created the High School & Beyond Seminar for you — a full day with veteran homeschool parents prepared to coach you to create an excellent, workable high school plan. Bring your student along and get prepared to finish well!
- $49 per family to watch via video recording. Recordings are available to view anytime via private login to the website, with session handouts available for download. Recordings include all full sessions and one breakout (Apprenticeship & Mentorship, Daniel Craig).
- $69 per family to attend event in January 2021: Includes a syllabus, an informational resource booklet, and lunch for the couple and their high school student. Grandparents are welcome to attend for free. (High school students are welcome, but childcare for younger children is not provided.) Hosted at New Hope Presbyterian Church (3737 New Hope Way, Castle Rock, CO 80109). Bonus: In-person attendance also includes access to recordings! Registration for the in-person event will open in fall 2020.
- Developing a 4-year high school plan
- Extra-curricular classes
- High school transcripts and record keeping
- Testing and college searching
- Entrepreneurship and college alternatives
- Specific subject how-to’s for math, science, and more
|8:30||Vision for Homeschooling High School - Steve Vaughan|
|9:45||Developing a Plan for High School - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|11:00||High School Transcript Clinic and Record Keeping Help - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|1:00||Charting Your Way through High School for College, Career, or Military - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|2:15||Apprenticeship & Mentorship - Mike Cheney||High School STEM - Cindy Puhek||High School Language Arts - Teri Ong||Dual Enrollment - Joan Girkins|
|3:30||Homeschooling Through High School – You Got This! - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
Looking for more High School help? Check out our support page here.