As your child enters the teen years and high school approaches, it can feel like beginning homeschooling all over again. That’s why CHEC hosts these seminars to equip you to complete the homeschool journey.
You’ll hear from veteran homeschool dads and moms about their experiences as you receive tools to help you begin this new season. Bring your student along and learn together!
Cost is $69 per family and includes a syllabus, an informational resource booklet, and lunch for the couple and their high school student. Grandparents are welcome to attend for free. (High school students are welcome, but childcare for younger children is not provided.)
Topics include . . .
- Developing a 4-year high school plan
- Extra-curricular classes
- High school transcripts and record keeping
- Testing and college searching
- Entrepreneurship and college alternatives
- Specific subject how-to’s for math, science, and more
|8:30||Vision for Homeschooling High School - Kevin Swanson|
|9:45||Developing a Plan for High School - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|11:00||High School Transcript Clinic and Record Keeping Help - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|1:00||Charting Your Way through High School for College, Workforce, or Military - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|Apprenticeship and Mentorship - Don Nelson||High School Math and Science - Cindy Puhek||High School Language Arts - Teri Ong||.|
|3:30||You Can Homeschool High School ... If You Can Make It Through Tomorrow - Carol Becker, HSLDA|
- More information coming soon! In the meantime, check out the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference for a great lineup of high school help.
Looking for more High School help? Check out our support page here.