Whether you’re just beginning homeschooling or have done it for years, high school can feel like a whole new game. We’ve created the High School & Beyond Seminar for you — a full day with veteran homeschool parents prepared to coach you to create an excellent, workable high school plan. Bring your student along and get prepared to finish well!
- $49 per family to watch via video recording: Get access to every session recording, complete with slides, to watch at your leisure.
- $69 per family to attend in person: Includes a syllabus, an informational resource booklet, and lunch for the couple and their high school student. Grandparents are welcome to attend for free. (High school students are welcome, but childcare for younger children is not provided.) Bonus: You’ll have access to recordings after the live event, too! Not currently avalable.
- Developing a 4-year high school plan
- Extra-curricular classes
- High school transcripts and record keeping
- Testing and college searching
- Entrepreneurship and college alternatives
- Specific subject how-to’s for math, science, and more
|8:30||Vision for Homeschooling High School – Steve Vaughan|
|9:45||Developing a Plan for High School – Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|11:00||High School Transcript Clinic and Record Keeping Help – Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|1:00||Choose one breakout: |
Dual Enrollment – Joan Girkins
or Mentorship – Steve Vaughan
|2:15||Charting Your Way Through High School for College, Career, or Military – Carol Becker, HSLDA|
|3:30||Homeschooling Through High School – You Got This! – Carol Becker, HSLDA|
Looking for more High School help? Check out our support page here.