Ladies, feeling weary? Come join us for a day of encouragement and fellowship with other homeschooling ladies in the area! Throughout the day we will worship together, share burdens and joys, and build one another up in the Word. Come and be refreshed!
We’re excited to have Leslie Ludy as our keynote speaker for 2020 Refresh!
Leslie Ludy is a bestselling author and speaker with a passion for helping women become set apart for Christ. She and her husband, Eric, are the authors of twenty-two books that have been translated into over a dozen languages around the world, including their widely known classic, When God Writes Your Love Story. Leslie has spoken to hundreds of thousands of women over the past twenty years. Her core message of complete surrender to Christ in every area of life has inspired today’s Christian women to exchange mediocrity for a thriving spiritual life that impacts others for God’s glory. Leslie and Eric are passionate about adoption and have adopted four of their six exuberant children. The Ludy’s live in Colorado where they train Christians in Gospel-centered living through their powerful discipleship programs, and where Eric is the teaching pastor of The Church at Ellerslie.
- When: Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Where: Bethany Evangelical Free Church (6240 South Broadway, Centennial, CO 80121)
- Who: All adult ladies are welcome (including nursing mamas)
- Register: $25 early bird by February 28th / regular $35 (no refunds are offered on the registration cost, but you may register at the door if space allows)
- Lunch: Pre-order a Chick-fil-a box salad when you register (cost is $10), or bring your own / grab your own during the lunch break
- Join the event on Facebook and share with your friends!
- (Please note, childcare is not provided. Nursing infants are welcome.)
Once you’re registered, head to the Facebook event (coming soon) to show you’re going and find out who else is joining you. (And invite a few friends while you’re at it!)
|8:30 am||Doors open for registration and check-in|
|8:45 am||Tea, Coffee, and Breakfast|
|9:30 am||Worship, Scripture Reading, and prayer|
|10:00 am||Session #1|
|11:00 am||Break & Door prizes, Snacks provided|
|11:15 am||Session #2|
|12:45 pm||Lunch break|
|2:15 pm||Session #3|
|3:30 pm||Break & Door prizes, Snacks provided|
|3:45 pm||Q&A Discussion|
|4:30 pm||Worship & Small Group Prayer|
|5:30 pm||Event ends|