3/13/20 Update: In light of the concerns that many have related to the Coronavirus and ever-changing updates, we have decided to postpone Refresh (until further notice). We are so sorry for this very late change of plans and want you to know that CHEC will be issuing full refunds to everyone who has registered for the event.
Ladies, feeling weary? Come join us for a day of encouragement and fellowship with other homeschooling ladies in the area! Throughout the day we will worship together, share burdens and joys, and build one another up in the Word. Come and be refreshed!
We’re excited to have Leslie Ludy as our keynote speaker for 2020 Refresh!
Leslie Ludy is a bestselling author and speaker with a passion for helping women become set apart for Christ. She and her husband, Eric, are the authors of twenty-two books that have been translated into over a dozen languages around the world, including their widely known classic, When God Writes Your Love Story. Leslie has spoken to hundreds of thousands of women over the past twenty years. Her core message of complete surrender to Christ in every area of life has inspired today’s Christian women to exchange mediocrity for a thriving spiritual life that impacts others for God’s glory. Leslie and Eric are passionate about adoption and have adopted four of their six exuberant children. The Ludy’s live in Colorado where they train Christians in Gospel-centered living through their powerful discipleship programs, and where Eric is the teaching pastor of The Church at Ellerslie.
The day is full of special extras … a hot breakfast spread (baked egg dishes, muffins, fruit, yogurt, GF/DF options), coffee and tea all day, morning and afternoon snacks and drinks, a stocked nursing moms’ room, plus a Chick-fil-a salad lunch (available as an add-on to your pre-registration). Come for encouragement and a wee bit of spoiling — our goal is to bless your socks off and we can’t wait!
- When: Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Where: Bethany Evangelical Free Church (6240 South Broadway, Centennial, CO 80121)
- Who: All ladies are welcome (including nursing mamas)
- Register: $25 early bird by February 28th / regular $35 (no refunds are offered on the registration cost, but you may register at the door if space allows)
- Lunch: Pre-order a Chick-fil-a box salad when you register (cost is $10), or bring your own / grab your own during the lunch break
- Join the event on Facebook and share with your friends! (Deadline for this add-on is Wednesday, March 11th at 11:59pm.)
- (Please note, childcare is not provided. Nursing infants are welcome.)
|8:30 am||Doors Open for Registration and Check-In|
|8:45 am||Tea, Coffee, and Hot Breakfast (included)|
|9:30 am||Worship, Scripture Reading, and Prayer|
|10:00 am||Session #1: Joyful Living|
|11:00 am||Break & Door Prizes, Snacks Provided|
|11:15 am||Session #2: Beauty for Ashes|
|12:45 pm||Lunch Break (on your own or pre-ordered Chick-fil-a)|
|2:15 pm||Session #3: Overcoming Shame|
|3:00 pm||Worship & Prayer|
|3:45 pm||Break, Snacks Provided|
|4:00 pm||Door Prizes|
|4:15 pm||Q&A Discussion|
|5:15 pm||Event Ends|