Homeschooling can be challenging at times for any parent. Single moms have unique challenges and are an incredible testimony of faithfulness as they disciple their children. We know the road can be long and difficult but that it is also a road worth traveling. We want to see these faithful moms be successful which is why we offer a variety of means of support.
Support Provided for Single Homeschool Moms:
- Invitation to attend the exclusive Casterline Banquet for FREE! The Casterline Banquet is designed to bless and encourage single homeschool moms every fall. (Click here to learn more and register)
- Discounted or complimentary registration for CHEC events (contact us to request)
- Discounted or complimentary registration for the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference (use this form to request)
- Scholarship for enrollment in the CHEC Independent School which will include free access to most of our events. (To request, simply fill out an enrollment application and select “Yes” to the Casterline Fund under the “Donations and Misc”section)
- Funds to cover curriculum, up to $100/child or $200/max per family (click here to request curriculum funds)
This support is made possible through the Casterline Fund.
The story behind the Casterline Fund …
Larry and Nancy Casterline volunteered with CHEC for many years. In 2001 they were serving on the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference committee when Larry passed away in his sleep the night before the event. Shortly after Larry’s death, Nancy started the Casterline Single Moms Fund to help other moms who found themselves in similar situations.
If you have a heart for helping single moms, here’s what you can do:
- Share the support tools above with the single moms you know.
- Donate to the Single Moms Fund.