Thank you! The ministry of CHEC (including the CHEC Independent School) does not receive any government funding, and we are dependent on your donations. Through your generosity and partnership, CHEC is enabled to reach thousands of families with the vision of Christ-centered, parent-directed education, free from government control.
Christian Home Educators of Colorado is a 501c3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Click here for information on monthly automatic donations
Want to make monthly automatic donation? Simply mail us (1) a voided check with (2) the monthly donation amount filled in to make a monthly donation to CHEC via ACH. Find our address here.
Click here to view benefits of donating
Once contributions have reached each of the following annual amounts, contributors are eligible for the following benefits:
- $75 (Stakeholder): $20 off HSLDA membership and 10% off CHEC’s annual conference.
- $200 (Founding Family): the above benefits, but increased to 25% off CHEC’s annual conference
- $500 (Pillar): the above benefits, but free full pass to CHEC’s annual conference, and free membership in the CHEC Independent School
- $750 (Wall Builder): the above benefits, plus free full conference pass for a friend who has not attended CHEC’s annual conference before
- $1000 (Cornerstone): the above benefits, plus an invitation to an exclusive conference kick-off dinner with the CHEC team and keynote conference speakers
Click here to learn about donating items to the Silent Auction
Each summer, CHEC hosts a silent auction at our annual homeschool conference. The silent auction has family-friendly, unique items like gift certificates to restaurants and activities, gift baskets full of themed items, and special products. All proceeds from the silent auction go to CHEC, and donations are tax-deductible. Contact the silent auction coordinator at email@example.com if you’d like more information.