At the heart of all that CHEC does is our desire to serve the Lord and follow His calling for our own families and for the ministry, as we seek to serve families in Colorado and reaching far beyond. We are so grateful to look back on 2018 and see that God was at work through this ministry!
Each December, our executive director shares a letter with families to update them on how God used CHEC to minister to families in the past year, and what lies ahead in the coming year.
Here’s a quick overview of the letter:
- In 2018, we celebrated the 30th anniversary of Colorado’s homeschool laws and God’s faithfulness to provide a way for discipling the next generation
- Preserving our freedom in an increasingly hostile state will require vigilant watch and hard work, and you can join via the Homeschool Freedom Team
- Over the last year, we hosted events through the state (like Intro Seminars) and around the world (HomeschoolSummits.com), reaching families with the message of Christ-centered discipleship and education
- God has called CHEC to a unique and exciting mission field, and we invite you to partner with us through prayer and giving.
- “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12)
Please consider making a stand for your Christian freedom and homeschool discipleship, and sharing those freedoms with others, by making a donation to CHEC as a part of your year-end giving.
May the Lord fill your heart with joy and hope for the future, for the battle is the Lord’s!