By Steve Craig
Hello and welcome to the new CHEC blog! Our heart here at CHEC is to encourage, inspire, equip, and challenge you as you pursue God’s calling as home educators and disciplers of your children.
After months of diligent work behind the scenes, we are excited to open up the new CHEC blog as yet another resource for you and your family. I am so thankful for the team of staff and contributors God has brought together to make this blog possible, and I am confident it will be a tremendous blessing to you!
Just how? Well for starters, we’ll meet you where you are and help you with the practical aspects of the homeschool lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for …
- homeschool events and field trip opportunities
- help with homeschooling that 6-year-old
- direction for getting your high schooler ready for the next season
- or just some tips on keeping everything organized
… the CHEC blog will have something for you!
But that’s not all! As both a homeschool graduate and a dad myself, I know what homeschool parents need most is the encouragement to keep going and the biblical inspiration and vision to help their family become all God wants it to be. And that is what the CHEC blog is all about. Dads and moms alike will be able to benefit from the wisdom and biblical perspective of seasoned homeschool parents, pastors, homeschool graduates, and guest contributors from around the country!
We know while curriculum, schedules, and all other aspects of homeschool nuts and bolts are important, the rubber really meets the road in our family relationships, parenting, and most importantly our foundation on Christ, Who is the answer to all of our homeschool needs.
More than anything, we want Him to be the focus of the CHEC blog.
And we’re just getting started! You won’t want to miss a single post. Here’s how to stay connected:
- Subscribe to posts (over in the right-hand sidebar) so our twice-a-week blog posts come straight to your inbox
- Comment on posts if you have questions or ideas or just appreciate the topic
- Contact us here if you have suggestions for blog post topics or articles (and we’re glad to receive guest article submissions for review)
We will look forward to hearing how the blog is a blessing to you!