Each year, we set aside the first Friday of November to join homeschool families across the nation and the world in a special day of prayer. And you’re invited!
- When: Friday, November 6, 2020
- Where: The Homeschool Freedom Facebook page
- What: Hourly prayer prompts starting at 8:00 am
We’ll focus on these areas for prayer:
- Give thanks for the freedom we have to homeschool our children
- Pray for homeschooling families in your own nation and around the globe
- Pray for recent elections and the impact they may have on homeschooling
- Pray for Christian Home Educators of Colorado and our leaders
- Pray for your elected officials to recognize that the education of children is the responsibility of the parents, not that of the nation
- Pray for your own family — your homeschooling journey and the Lord’s guidance as you take that journey, your relationships with one another, your own children and their futures, as well as seeking ways your family can minister to others
- Rejoice in God’s mercy and His faithfulness in all things!
We also encourage you to check out these opportunities over on the Homeschool Freedom prayer page:
- Print off the I Prayed / We Prayed signs, then take a picture of your family holding the sign and post it on social media with the hashtag #nationalhomeschooldayofprayer.
- Get your FREE 36-page Activity Guide for the 2020 National Homeschool Day of Prayer, an interactive packet for everyone to participate in with prayer prompts for homeschool freedom.
We hope you’ll join us!
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)