By Katrina Wright
Sometimes when you are in the trenches of homeschooling, it can be so hard to keep going. I completely understand, because I’ve been there! Even when my very supportive husband tried to encourage me, there were still those days that I felt like homeschooling was the wrong road for us.
I had so many questions along our journey:
- How can I get all of this done in one day?
- Which subjects should I be teaching my child?
- How can I be sure that my child is really learning?
- How do I create a transcript?
- Is college the best or only option for my child?