We are looking for at least six area coordinators for the following areas. (#1 & #2 are high priority)
What is required?
- Commit to two monthly virtual meetings to receive updates and training.
- Commit to connecting with Carolyn Martin regularly.
- Build a team of local advocates helping them connect with their legislators.
- Communicate with your team regularly.
- Attend CHEC’s events at the Colorado Capitol in Denver (Meet Your Legislator Day in February and Homeschool Day at the Capitol in April).