Since 1990, CHEC has defended the freedom of homeschool families around the state — and we’ve helped tens of thousands of families in Colorado and around the world to homeschool with confidence and a Christian worldview. We envision families honoring Jesus Christ by embracing home discipleship that is Christ centered, parent directed, and free from government control.
And we cannot do it alone! Our non-profit ministry relies on your generous donations to …
- Promote Christian homeschooling as a positive, faith-strengthening educational experience
- Guide parents through the process of beginning homeschooling
- Equip and encourage parents along the journey
- Provide resources for homeschooling, including publishing new materials and hosting curriculum fairs for quality providers to connect with families
- Host special events for fellowship, celebrations, and training
- Defend homeschool freedom
This year, we’ve just launched the New Homeschooler Outreach Fund to focus on #1-#2 — promoting Christian homeschooling and helping parents to begin with confidence.
Will you join us?