As a homeschool group leader, you have the tremendous privilege of positively impacting the success of homeschool families throughout Colorado. And we know you need fellowship, encouragement, and support to thrive. The CHEC Homeschool Group Network exists for just that reason — to help you succeed by providing encouragement, building community, equipping you with training & resources, and helping you reach more families!
Joining the CHEC Homeschool Group Network is simple and free, and perks include:
- Personal, monthly emails from us with helpful leadership advice, first-word news, and biblical encouragement (view archive here)
- Publication in the online CHEC Homeschool Group Directory (or choose to be unlisted if desired)
- Membership in the private Homeschool Group Leaders discussion group on Facebook
- Opportunity for CHEC team speakers to share with your group (simply contact us with your interest) on topics including:
- 2nd Generation’s Perspective
- Homeschooling Vision
- Christian Family Eldercare
- Homeschool Law
- Legislative Issues & Involvement
- Apprenticeship & Mentorship
- Beginning Homeschooling
- Beginning High School
- Exclusive opportunities at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference, including a networking session and luncheon just for leaders
- One complimentary family registration to the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference
- The Homeschool Group Leaders’ Retreat
- Access to G-Suite for Education (if your group meets the requirements)
Special note for group leaders: If you are looking for help with the legal/tax side of running a homeschool group, we recommend HomeschoolCPA.com. Carol Topp is a homeschool mom and has helped groups with legal/tax issues for many years.
Complete the form below to apply to join or update your listing in the CHEC Homeschool Group Network. (If you have not yet joined the CHEC Homeschool Group Leaders’ Network, this form submission is considered your application to join.) We’ll contact you after we process your submission.