CHEC’s Homeschool Group Network exists to provide encouragement, build community
We are pleased to invite all leaders in the CHEC Homeschool Group Network to join us for a Leadership Luncheon. Join us for a buffet lunch, fellowship with other state leaders, and a speaking session.
- Date: Friday, June 14, 2019 from 12:45-2:15 pm
- Location: Telluride Room at the Crowne Plaza Convention Center Mart
- What’s included: South of the Border lunch buffet, guest speakers, table discussions, Q&A time, and door prizes
- Cost: Complimentary; this luncheon is sponsored by CHEC in appreciation of your service as homeschool group leaders.
- Registration: We will begin our registration process by inviting 2 leaders from each group to join us. (Please complete the form below.) If there are more in your group that are interested in attending, we will gladly put them on a wait list, just simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and depending on our numbers we may be able to accommodate additional group members. We are so thankful for ALL of you that serve your local homeschool groups!