CHEC’s Homeschool Group Network exists to provide encouragement, build community
We are pleased to invite all leaders in the CHEC Homeschool Group Network to join us for a Leadership Luncheon. Join us for a buffet lunch, fellowship with other state leaders, and a speaking session.
- Date: Friday, June 14, 2019 from 12:45-2:15 pm
- Location: Telluride Room at the Crowne Plaza Convention Center Mart
- What’s included: South of the Border lunch buffet, guest speakers, table discussions, Q&A time, and door prizes
- Cost: Complimentary; this luncheon is sponsored by CHEC in appreciation of your service as homeschool group leaders.
- Registration: We will begin our registration process by inviting 2 leaders from each group to join us. (Please complete the form below.) If there are more in your group that are interested in attending, we will gladly put them on a wait list, just simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and depending on our numbers we may be able to accommodate additional group members. We are so thankful for ALL of you that serve your local homeschool groups!
Registration has filled for the Leadership Luncheon. To be added to the waiting list, email Brandee (email@example.com).