The homeschool trail has been blazed, but it’s still being settled by vigilant pioneers. If you’re a Christian homeschool group leader in Colorado, we know you need fellowship, encouragement, and support as you guide others in homeschool “settlements.” Your leadership has a tremendously positive effect on the success of homeschool families. We desire to honor you and assist you in your role of leadership over homeschooling in Colorado by providing encouragement, building community, equipping you with training & resources, and helping you reach more families.
Here are the specific ways we carry that out:
- Monthly e-newsletters from our homeschool leadership directors with helpful tips, encouragement, and news
- Inclusion in our online homeschool group directory (may also request to be unlisted if desired)
- Participation in a private Homeschool Group Leaders discussion group on Facebook
- Speakers from the CHEC team can share with your group (simply contact us with your interest) on topics including:
- 2nd Generation’s Perspective
- Homeschooling Vision
- Christian Family Eldercare
- Homeschool Law
- Legislative Issues & Involvement
- Apprenticeship & Mentorship
- Beginning Homeschooling
- Beginning High School
- Special opportunities at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference, including a networking session just for leaders (click here for info about the leadership luncheon)
We would love to have you join the CHEC Homeschool Group Leaders network!
Complete this form and we’ll be in touch with you.
Also, looking for help with the legal/tax side of running a homeschool group? We recommend HomeschoolCPA.com. Carol Topp is a homeschool mom and has helped groups with legal/tax issues for many years.