Check out this list of homeschool-family-friendly events and free days all around Colorado. Have one to add to the list? Contact us here. Check back often for updates!
Upcoming Contests Open to Homeschoolers
- 2019 National Geographic student photography contest
- HSLDA Homeschool Poetry Contest, open March 1–May 1
- Friday–Saturday, April 26–27, Living History Days (family-oriented Revolutionary War reenactment event)
- Sunday, April 28, deadline for the Western Governor’s Association “Celebrate the West” art competition.
- Sunday, April 28, Denver Museum of Nature and Science free day
- Friday, May 3, Homeschool Day at Dart Warz Centennial
- Thursday-Saturday, May 2-4, Conference on Creation and Education (with Dr. Jason Lisle and other speakers) by the Denver Society of Creation
- Friday, May 3, Annual Bald Eagle Hike homeschool program with Bird Conservatory of the Rockies
- Friday, May 10, free day at the Four Mile Historic Park
- Saturday, May 11, free calligraphy class by the Parker Art Guild
- Friday, May 17, Homeschool Skate at Skate City Littleton (12-2 pm). Contact Diane Ellison at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- May 17-18, CHEC Homeschool Graduation Ceremony
- Thursday, May 30, Bird Banding Bonanza homeschool day (Denver Audubon Society)
- Sunday, June 2 “Age of the Earth” conference by the Denver Society of Creation
- Sunday, June 2 Denver Museum of Nature and Science free day
- Tuesday, June 4, Denver Botanic Gardens free day
- Tuesday, June 4, Botanic Gardens Chatfield location free day
- Friday, June 14, free day at the Four Mile Historic Park
Please note: CHEC does not sponsor or endorse these events. This list is intended only as a guide to Colorado homeschooling events. Please use discretion. (Posted events are subject to the discretion of the webmaster.)