Enrollment for the 2016-2017 year closed on April 30th.
Enrollment for 2017-2018
- Apply online (click here) | $50 until 8/31/17 (then increases to $60)
- Payment accepted by credit card for online applications.
- Prefer not to use your credit card? Another option is to purchase a Visa/Mastercard gift card (available at grocery stores) and use it to pay the online fee.
- Apply via mail (download paper application here) | $75 until 8/31/17 (then increases to $85)
- Payment accepted by check for mailed-in applications.
- We recommend mailing your application “Return Receipt Requested.”
- Our office will process your application in approximately 2 weeks.
- Update Student Information (including grade, address, or enrollment status, OR add OR disenroll a student)
- Inform us of a custody situation and confirm your position to enroll your students by completing the Shared Educational Authority form and uploading to your application.
- Download an Immunization Exemption form. (This PDF form is only for families using a paper application; if you apply online, follow the instructions on the online application.)
- For the 2016-2017 school year (due August 31, 2017):
- For the 2017-2018 school year (due August 31, 2018):
- Upload your completed documents to your online account (no extra cost)
- OR mail to CHEC and include a handling fee of $15 (per mail-in package – not per form)
The Parent Evaluation is a unique assessment option available for members of the CHEC Independent School. Learn more here about Assessment requirements and options. (Please note that the Parent Evaluation is not accepted for students who receive more than 50% of their teaching from someone other than a parent, guardian, or adult relative.)
- Click here to purchase the Parent Evaluation ($35 per student).
- Click here to view a sample of the Parent Evaluation.
Go to CHEC Products to order any of the following products:
- High school diploma
- Flag etiquette handbook
- Future Statesman booklet
Record Storage? (For non-enrolled students only)
Looking to store your test scores or evaluation results with us? Learn more here about storing records with the CHEC Independent School. Please note, this only applies if you are homeschooling under the Homeschool Law (Notice of Intent), NOT if you are enrolled in the CHEC Independent School.