If you submitted a Notice of Intent to a school district and are homeschooling under the Homeschool Law, you are required to submit test or evaluation results for your students in their odd grades. (Learn more about testing here.)
You have two options of where to submit your results (which must include a composite score):
- The school district that received the notice of intent
- OR an independent or parochial school within the state of Colorado that is willing to hold test scores. (If you choose this option, you must then inform the school district that received your notice of intent of the name of the school where the test scores are held.)
The CHEC Independent School is available to hold your test scores.
Hold Test Scores
- Download the Hold Test Scores form
- Mail to CHEC with your results (including the composite score) and payment:
- Initial fee to open a file is $25 per family
- After that, it’s only $15 for each time scores are submitted
- We will contact you if we have any questions. If you would like confirmation of our receipt, please mail your forms “Return receipt requested.”
Please note, this only applies if you are homeschooling under the Homeschool Law (Notice of Intent), NOT if you are enrolled in the CHEC Independent School.