Do you ever feel isolated, lonely, or disconnected in your homeschool journey? Craving support and community for you and your family? Attend our free Town Hall event coming to your area! Rally together with like-minded families, find answers to your questions, and hear from CHEC statewide leadership and veteran homeschool parents. You’ll come away with new friends – and a refreshed heart as you begin your school year!
Sign up for your local Homechool Town Hall and …
- Meet other homeschooling families.
- Find the support system your family needs to continue strong!
- Be encouraged by veteran homeschool parents.
- Hear from CHEC’s Outreach Director and fellow homeschooler Kim Ware about the ‘why’ of homeschooling.
- Learn more about the fight for homeschool freedom in Colorado from CHEC Director of Government Relationships Carolyn Martin.
- Get your questions answered with an interactive Q&A panel.
(Interested in bringing a CHEC Town Hall to your area? Contact CHEC Outreach Director Kim Ware at email@example.com)
Refreshments provided! The event is free, but registration is required.