Are you a new homeschooler? A veteran of 20+ years? Or perhaps a grandparent of a homeschooler? Whatever the season, you’re invited to join CHEC in promoting Colorado home education that is Christ centered, parent directed, and free from government control.
You can partner with CHEC in several ways . . .
Your partnership enables CHEC to minister to families across Colorado and beyond by . . .
- Fighting for your right to homeschool through the Homeschool Freedom Fund and our Homeschool Legislative Liaison to guard against local legislation that would negatively affect homeschool freedom in the state of Colorado.
- Hosting the annual Homeschool Day at the Capitol to create awareness among the state legislature of our rights to home educate in freedom.
- Sharing information, encouragement, and support with families without charging a membership fee.
- Keeping event registration fees and service costs as low as possible.
- Offering scholarships for families who could not otherwise participate in events.
- And more! Through your support, CHEC provides and maintains an informative website, a triannual magazine, and an e-newsletter, in addition to counseling support and many other services for homeschooling moms and dads.
As the homeschooling in Colorado continues to grow, we are grateful for the faithful giving and service of families like yours to support the ministry of CHEC. Thank you for partnering with us!