Complete the form below to submit or update your group information to CHEC’s Homeschool Group Directory. (If you have not yet joined the CHEC Homeschool Group Leaders’ Network, this form submission is considered your application to join.) We’ll contact you when we receive your submission.
Have you read about the CHEC Homeschool Group Leaders’ Network & its benefits?
Here are the specific ways we carry that out:
- Monthly e-newsletters from our homeschool leader liaison with helpful tips, encouragement, and news
- Inclusion in our online homeschool group directory (may also request to be unlisted if desired)
- Participation in a private Homeschool Group Leaders discussion group on Facebook
- Speakers from the CHEC team can share with your group. (Simply contact us with your interest.) Possible topics include:
- 2nd Generation’s Perspective
- Homeschooling Vision
- Christian Family Eldercare
- Homeschool Law
- Legislative Issues & Involvement
- Apprenticeship & Mentorship
- Beginning Homeschooling
- Beginning High School
- Special opportunities at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference, including a networking session just for leaders (click here for info about the leadership luncheon)
- Homeschool Group Leaders’ Retreat
We would love to have you join the CHEC Homeschool Group Leaders network!
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch with you.