Do you feel like you’re always giving as a leader?
Your role as a homeschool group leader is essential when it comes to providing feet-on-the-ground support to homeschool families in your area. But leaders need encouragement too!
That’s why we’ve created the Homeschool Group Leaders Network. It’s a source of support, friendship, and resources just for you. When you join, you’ll receive …
- Monthly eblasts with helpful tips, encouragement, and news from our homeschool leadership director.
- Inclusion in our online homeschool group directory (may also request to be unlisted if desired)
- Participation in a private Homeschool Group Leaders discussion group on Facebook
- Speakers from the CHEC team can share with your group (simply contact us with your interest) on topics including:
- 2nd Generation’s Perspective
- Homeschooling Vision
- Christian Family Eldercare
- Homeschool Law
- Legislative Issues & Involvement
- Apprenticeship & Mentorship
- Beginning Homeschooling
- Beginning High School
- Special opportunities at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference, including a networking session just for leaders (click here for info about the leadership luncheon)
Group Leader Resources:
- GSuite for Education
- Update Your Group
- Leadership Luncheon
- Leadership Award Nomination
- Homeschool Group Leadership Encouragement
- Also, looking for help with the legal/tax side of running a homeschool group? We recommend HomeschoolCPA.com. Carol Topp is a homeschool mom and has helped groups with legal/tax issues for many years.