“Praying breath is never spent in vain.” — Charles Spurgeon
Join homeschool families across the nation and the world in a special day of prayer on Friday, November 1. This is an incredible opportunity to lift up the homeschool movement in prayer with thousands of other families — and then get to watch God work!
Together, as homeschool families, we will …
- Give thanks for the freedom we have to homeschool our children
- Pray for homeschooling families in your own nation and around the globe
- Pray for upcoming elections and the impact they may have on homeschooling
- Pray for your state’s homeschool organization and its leaders
- Pray for your elected officials to recognize that the education of children is the responsibility of the parents, not that of the government
- Pray for your own family — for your homeschooling journey and the Lord’s guidance as you take that journey, for your relationships with one another, for your own children and their futures, as well as for seeking ways your family can minister to others
- Rejoice in God’s mercy and His faithfulness in all things
Plus, The Homeschool Alliance is celebrating this event by partnering with homeschool vendors to offer over $1,000 in giveaways the week leading up to the event (October 25–31).
Follow the Homeschool Freedom facebook page to check out the offers and watch for prayer prompts!
P.S. Join the CHEC Homeschool Discussion Facebook Group to for reminders as well as other helpful homeschool information!